PIR Annual Report 2021
This report is an overview of the activities and accomplishments of Parkwood Institute Research (and their affiliates) for 2021-2022. Information included in the annual report consists of information about each of our research themes, funding and awards received, publications and other research products, and more!
A huge thank you to our Parkwood Institute Research community - including patients, family members, and partnering agencies/organizations - for making the incredible work that is done here possible, particularly with the many challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Year at a Glance
- $21+ million in new grants and research funding
- 63 active studies at Parkwood Mental Health Building
- 187 active studies at Parkwood Main Building
- 60+ affiliated scientists and researchers
- 214 peer-reviewed publications
- 204 research talks given worldwide
To download a copy of the full 2021 annual report, click here:
To download a copy of the abridged 2021 annual report, click here: