Uncovering Trauma: A Conversation about PTSD and Moral Injury
Full video of the Cafe Scientifique event Uncovering Trauma: A Conversation about PTSD and Moral Injury.
If you or anyone you know is looking for mental health supports, there are resources available:
- London Mental Health Crisis Service 519-433-2023
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- London InterCommunity Health Centre
- Wellness Together Canada 1-866-585-0445
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health 1-800-463-2338
- Crisis Service Canada 1-833-456-4566 or text 45645
- Atlohsa Family Healing Services 1-800-605-7477
- Muslim Resource Centre for Social Support and Integration
- PFLAG London
- Royal Canadian Legion
Anyone in need of immediate assistance should call 911 or go to their nearest hospital.