Clinical research participants make medical progress a reality.
Clinical research plays a crucial role in advancing medical knowledge. It is the key to improving health and the quality of care received by Ontarians, Canadians and people worldwide.
Current clinical trials
Visit the following registries to find other current clinical trials being conducted at Lawson Health Research Institute:
- For all types of clinical trials: www.clinicaltrials.gov
- For cancer clinical trials: www.ontariocancertrials.ca
- Clinical Trials Finder by Clinical Trials Ontario: http://trial-finder.ctontario.ca/
- Health Canada’s clinical trials database
- World Health Organization
- International Standard Registered Clinical/soCialsTudy Number (ISRCTN)
Why should you participate in a clinical research study?
- Contribute to important health research and innovation.
- Help yourself and others by advancing medical knowledge and patient care.
- Access cutting-edge diagnostics and treatments.
- Gain additional support and care from a clinical research team.
Will you help shape the treatments of tomorrow? Watch this video from It Starts With Me to learn more about clinical trials, a type of clinical research:
As it marks its 10-year anniversary, Clinical Trials Ontario recently had Ontario health leaders reflect on the vital role of clinical trials, including Lawson Health Research Institute's Scientific Director David Hill.
And those leaders expressed their thanks to the community, which plays a vital role in advancing health research.
For more information visit our Clinical Research page.