Research at Lawson spans the continuum of life and mirrors the clinical areas of our hospital partners: London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London. Lawson is involved in all types and phases of clinical trials. Ethical clinical research and participant safety are our utmost priority.
Where does clinical research happen?
Depending on the research being done, it can take place in many different locations, including:
- Doctor’s offices
- Medical centres
- Community nusing stations
- Academic centres, such as universities and medical schools
- At your home
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a clinical trial?
- Participating in clinical trials
- Regulations and guidelines
- Considerations for participants and questions to ask
- Clinical Trials Ontario
- It Starts With Me
- Where can I find open clinical trials?
If you have questions, please call 519-667-6649 or email @email.