Current clinical trials
Visit the following registries to find other current clinical trials being conducted at Lawson Health Research Institute:
- For all types of clinical trials: www.clinicaltrials.gov
- For cancer clinical trials: www.ontariocancertrials.ca
- Clinical Trials Finder by Clinical Trials Ontario: http://trial-finder.ctontario.ca/
- Health Canada’s clinical trials database
- World Health Organization
- International Standard Registered Clinical/soCialsTudy Number (ISRCTN)
Why should you participate in a clinical research study?
- Contribute to important health research and innovation.
- Help yourself and others by advancing medical knowledge and patient care.
- Access cutting-edge diagnostics and treatments.
- Gain additional support and care from a clinical research team.
Will you help shape the treatments of tomorrow? Watch this video from It Starts With Me to learn more about clinical trials, a type of clinical research:
Where does clinical research happen?
Depending on the research being done, it can take place in many different locations, including:
- Doctor’s offices
- Medical centres
- Community nusing stations
- Academic centres, such as universities and medical schools
- At your home
For more information
- What is a clinical trial?
- Participating in clinical trials
- Regulations and guidelines
- Considerations for participants and questions to ask
- Clinical Trials Ontario
- It Starts With Me
If you have questions, please call 519-667-6649 or email email@example.com.