Internal Research Grant Fund Competition 2021
The Children’s Health Research Institute (CHRI) is pleased to announce its request for applications for the 2021 Internal Research Grant Fund Competition.
As part of its mission, CHRI is committed to encouraging and supporting London-based research that aims to improve children’s health. All CHRI Scientists and Associate Scientists are eligible to apply. The purpose of this request for applications is to provide CHRI Scientists and Associate Scientists with support for:
▪ New projects which are original and innovative with good potential for external funding
▪ Collaborative projects between two or more Scientists/Associate Scientists will be considered favourably
▪ Start-up projects for junior Scientists/Associate Scientists
▪ Partial support for graduate students
▪ Projects that are extensions or related to previously-funded studies will NOT be funded. PIs who have received funding from the IRGF within the last 3 years will not be considered.
The maximum allowable request for each grant is $10,000. However, under well-justified circumstances, larger requests may be considered.
The grant application and guidelines for this competition can be found online at: https://www.lawsonresearch.ca/chri/chri-funding For further clarifications, please contact your Division Chair.
Submit an electronic copy of the application with required signatures, in pdf format, to: Christine.Koustrup@lhsc.on.ca by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 7, 2021 (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Grant Application: See email sent on March 24, 2021 or contact email@example.com