Dr. David Palma is a radiation oncologist at the London Health Sciences Centre and a Clinician-Scientist with the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research. His research focuses on translational imaging science, including evaluating new imaging and radiotherapy technologies in the pre-clinical and clinical settings. He is the chair of the Canadian Pulmonary Radiotherapy Investigators Group, which is focused on running pan-Canadian imaging-related randomized lung radiotherapy trials.
His clinical practice focuses on the treatment of lung cancer, head and neck cancer, and oligometastatic disease.
Professional and Academic Experience
- PhD, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- MSc Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- FRCPC, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada
- MD, Western University, London, Canada
- HBSc, Queen’s University, Kingston, Canada