Lawson Clinical Research Services (LCRS)
Lawson Clinical Research Services (LCRS) is a versatile, fully-staffed clinical trials facility established in April 2001. The facility provides increased clinical trials capacity to investigators from London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC), St. Joseph’s Health Care London, and community physicians and dentists.
LCRS provides the expertise and facilities to manage the clinical, technical and administrative aspects of both investigator and industry-sponsored research. The facility offers clients the opportunity to contract services, in whole or in part, required to successfully conduct clinical research.
These services can either be provided at the investigator’s location, or at LHSC’s Victoria Hospital, E1-632.
- Expertise in hands-on conduct and management of clinical trials;
- Experience with both industry-sponsored and peer-reviewed clinical trials;
- Highly efficient recruitment capabilities;
- Established reputation for quality performance;
- Ability to conduct phase I-IV clinical trials; and
- Access to principal investigators across a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
Facility and research space
- One ambulatory examination room;
- An interview and research participant waiting area;
- Investigational product and bio specimen storage, temperature-controlled and alarmed, for LCRS-related research activity; and
- Dedicated, calibrated supporting equipment.
- Research coordinators;
- Research assistants; and
- Administrative support staff.
Ethics Approval Services
Experts at LCRS are also available to help you through the ethics approval process. This includes:
- Preparing the ethics submissions on Western University’s Romeo System for the Investigator to review;
- Creating study letters of information to meet International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Guidelines to be reviewed and approved by the Investigator, sponsor (if applicable), and the REB;
- Communicating between the Investigator, sponsor (if applicable) and Research Ethics Board (REB);
- Preparing regulatory documents as required by the study sponsor prior to site initiation visit;
- Setting up the initial Regulatory Files;
- Maintaining and updating regulatory documents on an annual basis to be submitted to the study sponsor;
- Preparing amendments for submission on Romeo System; and
- Preparing any other sponsor-requested revisions or investigator-requested changes to the approved submission, informed consent document or any other related documents.
For questions, pricing* and/or availability, please contact @email with a brief description of your needs. You will receive an email reply within one business day.
*Industry funded and academic rates are available.