Over 250,000 square feet of dedicated research space is utilized by Lawson Health Research Institute.
Our labs and clinical research are placed alongside clinical areas at the various sites of our hospital partners: London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London.
Specialized space and capabilities
Our facilities feature the space and capabilities required for both basic science and clinical research, whether in a lab or clinical setting.
Our specialized and well-equipped research facilities provide a strong platform for hospital-based research in London, Ontario.
By providing researchers with this infrastructure, they can focus on what they do best – research.
London Health Sciences Centre
- Byron Family Medical Centre
- Kidney Care Centre
- University Hospital
- Victoria Family Medical Centre
- Victoria Hospital and Children’s Hospital
St. Joseph’s Health Care London
- Mount Hope Centre for Long Term Care
- Parkwood Institute
- Southwest Centre for Forensic Mental Health Care
- St. Joseph’s Family Medical and Dental Centre
- St. Joseph’s Hospital