Skip to main content
- Vision: Lawson will be pivotal in preventing the onset and reducing the burden of disease through the acquisition, evaluation and translation of new scientific knowledge
- Year Established: 2000
- Number of Research Personnel: Over 2,060 principal investigators, support staff, volunteers, students and fellows
- Our Hospitals: London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London
- Key Affiliations: Western University, including the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Robarts Research Institute and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Number of Worldwide Partners: Over 600 business and industry partners in more than 25 countries.
- Current Funding: Attracts over $118 million in annual research income
- Space: Over 250,000 square feet of research space within London, Ontario
- Projects: Partners on more than 600 research projects annually
- Publications: Over 1000 peer-reviewed original publications per year, cited more than 10,000 times annually
- Number of National and World Firsts: 100+
- Active Clinical Studies: Over 2,245 clinical studies
- Current Active Clinical Research Participants: 4,386
- Ranking: 8th in the country of Canada’s Top 40 Research Hospitals