Date:Thu Nov 26th 2020
Start time:02:00 PM
End time: 04:00 PM
Parkwood Institute Research, a program of Lawson Health Research Institute, is hosting its fourth annual Open House showcasing research that is making an impact for patients and their families.
The special open house this year will move to a VIRTUAL platform making it even easier to connect to the researchers and their teams who work in the areas of Cognitive Vitality and Brain Health, Mobility and Activity, and Mental Health.
Why you should attend:
- See videos, demonstrations and project summaries presented by the different research teams.
- Participate in interactive activities so you can learn more about PIR and why their work matters.
- Ask questions to the research teams LIVE during the online event.
- Learn about ways to get involved with research.
- Have fun with live polls, games, match-making and more!
A part of St. Joseph’s Health Care London, Parkwood Institute represents the next era in care, recovery and rehabilitation. Across the site, clinical and research teams from across disciplines and specialties work together to bring tested solutions to the people who need them the most.
This free virtual event is open to anyone interested in learning more about hospital-based research happening in this region and getting to know members of London’s vibrant health care and research community.
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Location: This is a VIRTUAL event being held on the Whova event and conference app. It can be accessed through a web browser or by downloading the Whova app on your preferred device.
If you have any questions, please contact PIR_Info@sjhc.london.on.ca.