The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Research and Innovation for Mental Health Care at St. Joseph’s Health Care London (PIR - Mental Health Theme Lead).
The incumbent will provide key support for administrative and financial duties and will act as a central contact for a broad range of administrative functions for the PIR Mental Health Theme Research and Innovation office and Director. The incumbent will perform the following administrative functions:
- Scheduling and coordinating required meetings and minutes including for the PIR – Mental Health Research Committee;
- Managing and maintaining research facilities and processes, including equipment (i.e., panic alarms, laptop rentals, etc.), office space and storage rooms (i.e., inventory maintenance);
- Regularly connecting with staff, trainees, students, volunteers and partners to ensure up-to-date communication on research events, activities, awards, and initiatives, etc.
- Assistance in planning and coordinating research events (i.e., annual research day, research workshops)
- Assisting with purchasing (i.e., annual software renewals) and finances (i.e., monthly invoicing, maintaining budgets, variance analysis, expenses and mileage reimbursements, etc.); and,
- Monitoring conference and clinical room bookings
- Liaising with the PIR – Mental Health Research and Innovation Facilitator and the PIR office staff to coordinate, plan and execute research-related events, initiatives and processes
- Performing administrative duties for the Director of Research and Innovation for Mental Health Care at St. Joseph’s Health Care London, such as but not limited to answering the phone, managing calendar, CV, monthly hospital billings and assisting with research accounts.
For more information, please see the full posting. To apply, please visit the St. Joseph’s Health Care London Careers website (Posting # 46147).