The successful candidate will work under the direction of Dr. Stan Van Uum in the role of the “Clinical Research Assistant” (RA). This position will assist the Division of Endocrinology & Metabolism in support of clinical research studies in diabetes and endocrinology.
The RA is responsible for the organization, administration and coordination of assigned clinical research tasks and completion of documentation to ensure the quality and integrity of the study data. There is a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Assistance with patient recruitment
- Liaison with patients, physicians and healthcare workers
- Data collection and data entry support
- Maintenance of GCP standards in the management of clinical trial documentation
- Clerical duties as needed, including assistance with grant applications and manuscript submissions
- Research account management
For more information, please see the full posting. To apply, please visit the St. Joseph’s Health Care London website (Posting #: 43614).