Research highlighted in Clinical Neurophysiology by Dr. Philemon Tsang. https://twitter.com/ClinicalNeuroph/
Congratulations to Steve Lu for his CIHR doctoral award.
Congratulations to Dr. Joy MacDermid named Distinguished University Professors at Western University. https://news.westernu.ca/2020/04/el-naggar-macdermid-named-distinguished-university-professors/
Congratulations to Goris Nazari (Western Ph.D. candidate) and Dr. Joy MacDermid for their successful CRE-MSD seed grant.
Congratulations to Dr. Joy MacDermid and Dr. Trevor Birmingham on their successful National Network Grant.
- Congratulations to our leader Dr.Joy MacDermid! We are proud to have you as our director.
- Joshua Vincent, supervised by Dr. Joy MacDermid, examines the risk profiles of people aged 50-65 years old who have had a wrist fracture to identify which factors predict negative health changes
- Forty-six guidelines for neck pain; most recommendations on treatment; few on prognosis, diagnosis or outcome evaluation… agreement on what to do in comprehensive management of neck pain still elusive…congrats to Paul Parikh on this overview.
- Read our paper for the psychometric properties of Single Assessment Numeric Evaluation scale. https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/UNWWUHD6BS9MFGMKZ8MW/full?target=10.1080/09638288.2019.1693641
- A meta-analysis & meta-regression for GRoC scales in BMJ Open in collaboration with internationally recognized researchers. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6886942/