Are you interested in contributing to the advancement of patient care through research?
We’re currently recruiting for the following studies:
- Knowledge exchange with injured workers
- Management of complex, work-related disorders
- Gender issues in work disability
- Delineation of clinical methods to assess strength and functional endurance
- Validation of outcome measures
- Validation of outcome measures (self-report and impairment measures)
- Modeling physical, social, environmental contributors to post-fracture disability
For more information on participating in a clinical study, please contact the HULC clinical research lab at 519-646-6100 ext. 64640.