Lawson’s Administration Team remains committed to our community and will continue to meet the needs of research; however, we may ourselves experience reduced capacity and service levels.
Information for research participants:
The number of on-site and in-person visits have been reduced based on the public health recommendations of physical distancing. Where possible, research teams will be using telephone or online communication.
Your study team will contact you directly if there are any changes to your involvement including scheduled visits. You can also contact the study team should you have questions about your involvement and treatment (if applicable).
Any questions or concerns can be sent to Lawson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London sites have implemented visitor restrictions and active screening for anyone entering the buildings.
Information for study sponsors:
Lawson Health Research Institute values the partnerships we share with sponsors to advance the health of patients around the world. As we safely resume our research activity during the pandemic, are providing remote monitoring guidance to our investigators, research staff members and study sponsors. We are also allowing in-person visits in limited circumstances where visits cannot be performed remotely and in which an in-person visit is essential.
Please download our remote monitoring guidance document and check back regularly for the most recent version (last updated on September 30, 2020).
For more information or questions, pleases contact Lawson’s Quality Assurance and Education team at email@example.com.
Updates from our hospital and academic partners:
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the Middlesex London Health Unit website.
The COVID-19 pandemic is proving to be one of the most pressing health challenges of our time. With a rising number of cases and deaths worldwide, there’s a global urgency to finding a solution.
As the research institute of London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London, Lawson excels in rapid response research and is uniquely positioned to tackle this problem from within hospital walls.
Find out more about how our research community is responding in the battle against COVID-19:
- Researchers first in world to profile the body’s immune response to COVID-19
- Lawson teams respond rapidly to call for research
- Provincial funding enables coronavirus research in London, Ontario
- Diagnosing COVID-19 using artificial intelligence
- New device could reduce COVID-19 infection risk and demand for invasive ventilators
- Canadian team first in world to treat COVID-19 with specialized dialysis
- Supporting a rapid research response during the pandemic
- London researchers join global initiative to study loss of smell in COVID-19 patients
- Mobilizing hospital-based research in the battle against COVID-19
- Study to examine inflammatory response in patients with COVID-19
- Local COVID-19 research supported by St. Joseph’s Health Crisis Fund